Saturday, January 17, 2009

Resting Well

Corrine had a good nights sleep, which means we did too... and she is resting well today. Her breathing pattern is inconsistent and at times there are up to about 25 seconds between breaths. The nurses inform us that she may go as long as 40 seconds.

We are enjoying the warmth of the day. The snow is nearly melted, and we have had the doors open to get some fresh air. I am headed to the airport to pick up my husband, Rod, who is visiting for the weekend.

Thank you to everyone who has expressed concern for me. I can assure you that, yes, I do see the hand of God and know He is a good, loving God who only wants the best fo us... but it doesn't keep me from asking questions or expressing insecurities... in fact, sometimes asking the hard questions is all I really need to do. I don't need "answers."

It seems that often our attempts to "answer" all of our very human questions takes away from the majesty of God, instead of adding to it. It is the unknown that makes the mystery of God so great and His story so intriguing.

-Angela

2 comments:

  1. We have walked in your steps, too. We understand, we care, and we continue to pray for all of you - because we know how much it helped when others cared enough to pray for us.
    Paul & Logene Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corrine, you are a "light unto" so many "paths." Your children rise up and call you blessed.....
    We continue to pray.
    Paul & Logene Williams

    ReplyDelete

Please share anything that comes to mind. Any notes to Corrine are shared with her daily.