Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No Change

I'm usually one who enjoys change... always wanting a new challenge, to go on a new adventure. But right now, I'm relieved there are no changes to report. Although nausea is becoming a more constant issue, Corrine was still able to take her pain pill... and I am just about to go relieve Don of care duty so that at least one of us can have a good nights sleep.

I am feeling defeated... it is draining to be constantly on gaurd, trying to protect and care for some one so vulnerable. I just want to do the right thing, but perfection isn't possible... it's hard to let go and believe that God is in control.

Tonight's prayer is an echo hundreds of years old "I Believe! Help my unbelief!"

-Angela

1 comment:

  1. Angela,

    Bless you for your tenderness. I can't imagine how difficult this is for you as the daughter wanting to ease the suffering of her mom. We are praying for Corrine, but we are also praying for all of you as you minister to her. I'm sure your love shines through everything that you do no matter if it looks perfect or not. Give our love to Corrine and to Don.

    ReplyDelete

Please share anything that comes to mind. Any notes to Corrine are shared with her daily.