Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Visitors, please read

Thankfully, it looks as if the pain has been managed since about 8 am, and we have anti-anxiety medications coming soon. We met Corrine's nurse, Shirley, who is very compasionate and clear... I feel we have a good basis of care-takers, and they are just a call away.

Corrine has had a very busy day, meeting with the social worker to discuss how to talk to young ones, business meetings, and meeting her new nurse and having a physical assesment.
All of this action has made her very tired.

Corrine is requesting that visitors be kept limited. So, if you are planning a visit, know that we are attempting to keep the place as quiet as possible for her. Please do not ring the bell, and meet with Don, Steve, or Angela before going to visit Corrine. We will let you know if she is sleeping, or if she would like you to step in for a short visit.

If you have talked with me previously about helping me with the things on the list, please plan on coming. I will be available.

Thank you, Angela

1 comment:

  1. Corrine, I'm so glad that you are home and with your family. It's lovely to picture you there together by the fire, looking out toward the mountains. It's difficult to believe this turn of events. I want you to know that I am praying for you and your family. You indeed have many difficult times ahead. But I know that you also have many sweet and precious times ahead. I pray that you will know just what to say to your grandkids, that your pain will lessen and that you will have a solid Peace. You and all your family. We trust our loving Lord with this. Wish I could be there to give you a hug and a squeeze! Know that you are continually in my thoughts and prayers. Sincerely, Laura Groneawld

    ReplyDelete

Please share anything that comes to mind. Any notes to Corrine are shared with her daily.